CloudBerry Online Backup Licensing & Activation
Test My Backups provides a simple, monthly or yearly subscription licensing model for CloudBerry Backup. All installations (and licenses) of CloudBerry Online Backup are on a per system basis.
Refer to the tables below to see either:
- Features supported by a specific operating system family
- Functionality a particular subscription level provides access to.
To purchase CloudBerry Online Backup in Australia and New Zealand; it’s recommended to go through Test My Backups. As the official partner of CloudBerry Lab in ANZ we provide:
- Local e-mail and phone support for both sales & technical enquiries
- Fixed pricing in both AUD and NZD with no fluctuations due to exchange rates
SUPPORTED FEATURES BY OPERATING SYSTEM
FEATURES INCLUDED BY LICENSE LEVEL
Once your CloudBerry Online Backup purchase has been completed by the Test My Backups team; the licenses will be made available through the Managed Backup Services console.
To activate a license follow the steps below:
- Login to the Managed Backup Services (MBS) Console.
- On the top navigation menu, select Users > Licenses.
3. From the list displayed, find the Computer Name that you’re wanting to apply a license to. All columns can be sorted by clicking on the column heading.
4. On the row for the machine; click on the green Grant button to apply the applicable license that matches the Type
5. Once the license has been applied to CloudBerry Online Backup successfully; the button will change to Release as shown below.
STILL UNSURE WHAT YOU NEED?
Looking more information about licensing and purchasing; or having trouble activating an installation after purchase? As the official partner for CloudBerry Lab in Australia and New Zealand; the Test My Backups team will be able to help you through all sales and technical support queries you may have!